Pages

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Grandma's 80th Birthday Celebration

Wednesday 15 July 2015

           My grandmother is one of the nicest people I have known. Although sensitive at times, she can be really sweet when it comes to her grandchildren and great-grandchildren. She always has something for us, and makes our favorite snacks like her famous biko and kumbo. So in her 80th year, we took her to a restaurant called Roz & Angelique's, to show her that we love her very much.

           Hubby and son. :)


            My grandmother. :)



            The family that eats together, stays together. 


            Here comes the food. 
            Steamed Rice. My grandma loved this! :)


         Pork Spare Ribs with Mashed Potatoes. I'm a potato girl, so I LOVE mashed potatoes. But what happened was there was some stuff in it that I found, it looks like it came from the grater, so the server took it back to the kitchen and gave us another another batch of potatoes. 


           Chicken Cordon Bleu.


          Crispy Pata.


          Seafood Chowder. This soup is good. Filling too.


          French Fries. Yum!

           
          All time favorite - SISIG!


           And for dessert, Mango Crepes with Homemade Mango Ice Cream! (I know, the table is messy lol)

        My grandma had a great time. She said that she loves the food. Seeing her happy on her birthday is enough for us.
        How do you guys celebrate a birthday in your family?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Toujours, Shira © 2014